Our vision is to have vibrotactile resources available everywhere that music is played or created by or with people who are d/Deaf:
- Schools for Deaf children
- Resource bases of the Deaf
- Mainstream schools attended by children who are Deaf
- Music hubs and centres
- Rehearsal rooms
- Recording studios.
and everywhere that music is appreciated:
- Live music venues
- Concert halls
We also hope that Musical Vibrations will expand into other sectors of accessible music.
- Music therapy for D/deaf/Hard-of-hearing clients
- Music therapy for clients with dementia who are also D/deaf/Hard-of-hearing
- Accessible musical instruments
- Accessible museums and attractions.
If you would like to become involved in the future of Musical Vibrations, please get in touch.